Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Systems
NRL ‐ Naval Research Lab
The Navy executed this IDIQ contract with SDL to establish the Naval Research Lab as a contracting entity under the UARC concept.
The Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) carries out a variety of research, development, and application-oriented activities in the generation, propagation, detection, and use of radiation in the wavelength region between near-ultraviolet and far-infrared wavelengths.
SDL supports NRL through the development and advancement of data exploitation software and advanced sensor processing technologies including:
- Digital camera systems
- Data processing, compression, and control systems
- Analog systems
- Power, communications, command and telemetry systems
- Radio frequency and optical sensor payloads
- Electromechanical systems and support
- Cost Plus Fixed Fee order accepted
- Classified orders accepted
- Available for use by the Navy and other Department of Defense entities