Radiant is the Space Dynamics Laboratory's (SDL) fully reusable core flight software solution for small spacecraft. For compatibility with various architectures and systems, SDL developed Radiant without ties to specific hardware platforms. Radiant’s modular architecture enables users to easily interface with mission-specific applications, hardware, ground test equipment, and software without core code modification. Radiant targets a real-time Linux environment with possible future support for additional real-time operating systems.
- Modular, flexible architecture enables reusability & minimizes development costs
- No ties to specific hardware components
- Seamless interfacing without code modification
- XML-based code for universal compatibility
- ISO-9001: 2015 registered QMS software development procedures
Radiant Flight Software Sample System Setup